Re: [Emacs-orgmode] circufix notation for inline <pre> and <strike> styl

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] circufix notation for inline <pre> and <strike> styling
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 16:49:52 +0200

On Jun 6, 2006, at 16:38, Austin Frank wrote:

    many programming languages have a ;for; loop.

which would be exported as

another possible syntax would be

    many programming languages have a #for# loop.

I guess these would be reasonable.

The specific markup used isn't really important to me, but I would like
the ability to specify this kind of formatting for single words instead
of whole lines.

While I'm at it, is strike-through possible?

    -event- was canceled

I think this one is a bit too likely to occur in a non-intended way, a different syntax would be needed, and I am willing to implement it (even though strike-through is another one of those markups I would never use because I think they could cause an eye injury :-)

- Carsten