Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Export Documentation

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Export Documentation
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 10:48:34 +0200

Wow, how could I forget to change these?????  Thanks, I am fixing it.

- Carsten

On Jul 6, 2006, at 2:40, Steven H. Rogers wrote:

The documentation for export indicates that C-c C-x be used to export an org file. This doesn't work and I found the correct C-c C-e key combination from the Org menu.

Regards,
Steve

--
Steven H. Rogers, Ph.D., address@hidden