Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Suggestions for clocking work time.

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Suggestions for clocking work time.
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 11:58:41 +0200

Both good ideas, I will look into it.

- Carsten

On Aug 8, 2006, at 11:52, Kennet Backman wrote:

Hello!

I've recently begun to use org-mode (v 4.43) for project planning and
time-logging and it seems to cover my needs pretty well. However, I
have two small suggestions that would make timekeeping a bit more
flexible to use (for me at least):

1. C-u C-c C-y updates CLOCK time range.
Sometimes I forget to clock out. It would be great to be able to
quickly adjust the time and then re-calculate the resulting time.

2. Having a timestamp range as option to the clocktable.
This way I would be able to get a daily/weekly report of my work.

Best regards,
Kennet