[Emacs-orgmode] Org mode as contact DB/Log ?

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: [Emacs-orgmode] Org mode as contact DB/Log ?
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 19:59:02 +0200

Hello,

I am trying to feed my BBDB file with personnal and profesionnal
contacts.

I have difficulties doing so (phone format is not clear in my mind)
and thus I was thinking I could use org-mode to manage my contacts.

Does any of you are doing this ? Do you have ideas to share on that
topic ?

My idea is to use Org as contact DB plus having tools to manage a
contact log (when did I call Mr X ? what did we talk about ? ...)

WDYT ?

Xavier