Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Org mode as contact DB/Log ?

From: Chris Lowis
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Org mode as contact DB/Log ?
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 11:01:27 +0100

This is of high interest for me except I need something that can interact
with mail-mode and things like that. In fact I really need something to
replace my current BBDB setup and thus be able to mail a contact, do linking
from a contact to an org file, ...

There was some talk a while ago about just such a system based on
Muse-mode. Perhaps if this project were to get off the ground it could
have the option to use either muse mode, or org-mode as a "backend" .

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/emacs/MuseContacts

Chris