[Orgmode] Re: [Emacs-orgmode] An article/tutorial I wrote abou org-mode

From: Xiao-Yong Jin
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [Emacs-orgmode] An article/tutorial I wrote abou org-mode and implementing GTD
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 17:36:17 -0400

Charles Cave <address@hidden> writes:

> Here is an article I wrote introducing org-mode to
> implementing David Allen's "Getting Things Done"
> methodology from stress-free productivity.
>
> http://members.optusnet.com.au/~charles57/GTD/orgmode.html
>
> The article itself was written with org-mode and exported
> in HTML. You can see this article at
> http://members.optusnet.com.au/~charles57/GTD/orgmode.org
>

> Comments and feedback welcome.
>
> Charles Cave
> Sydney,
> NSW,
> Australia

It's a very nice introduction to both emacs org-mode and GTD.  I would
like to see an easier implementation for your Portable Next Action
lists using the check box feature in the org-mode.  I think it's
better if you put all the next actions in check box list, but leave
the head lines for different categories.  But then I come to a
question.  Is there a way to list all the check box lists in a sparse
tree?  If there is, we can just print it.

Best,
Xiao-Yong

--
       ,,,