[Orgmode] Text Formatting?

From: Xiao-Yong Jin
Subject: [Orgmode] Text Formatting?
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:05:29 -0400

Hi, how do you usually format the text body?  I found it frustrating
if I just want to paste something from somewhere else.

For text like

* Title
  body body body body body body body body body body body body body
  body body body body body body body body body body body body body
  body body body body body body body body body body

M-q can do the job very well.  But for a list

* List
  1. list
  2. list
  3. list

indent-region doesn't seem to work very well except the list was
format as the way that there's no space before the bullet

* List
1. list
2. list
3. list

Otherwise it just screws everything up, if you do indent-region on

* List
  1. list
2. list
3. list

Another issue is with `QUOTE' or `:'.  Can I easily indent them to
align with the title as

* QUOTE a message from emacs-orgmode
  message body...
  message body...
  message body...

or

* QUOTE Carsten said
  : blah blah blah...
  : and blah blah blah...

Thank you.  I don't have time to play with the elisp code.  But I
really appreciate it if you can fix the behaviour or give me a piece
of advice.

Xiao-Yong
--
       ,,,