Re: [Orgmode] Another GTD question.

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Another GTD question.
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 08:10:35 +0200

On Oct 22, 2006, at 2:39, Eddward DeVilla wrote:

... but I don't know one aspect of Org that I hope is maintained.
It's really flexible.  Kind of like perl.  It has a lot of little
nifty features that you can use to manage and organize information (to
tasks, or whatever) and use can use any subset you want.  You can
learn it incrementally.  (...as I have.  It sound popular but I
haven't even touched the publishing...)  None of the features really
require the use of any other feature except maybe agenda and agenda is
just a flexible interface for gathering the information marked and
managed by the other features.  (Dates, tags, Todo state...)  Yet all
of the features work well together.  There's more that one way to do
most things.

I am smiling happily at this description, it reflects very much of
what I am trying to do with org-mode.

- Carsten