Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode release 4.58

From: Jason F. McBrayer
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode release 4.58
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 16:14:05 -0500

On Tue, Dec 05, 2006 at 02:59:48PM -0600, Eddward DeVilla wrote:
> I was also wondering if it be reasonable to add a variant to open the
> subtree in the current window.  I already tweaked the example you
> provided before to do it, but I didn't know if it would be reasonable
> for org-mode to allow it.  I think I would also use it a good deal
> from agenda.

I've tried this with the example provided before, and also replaced a
lot of the functions that switch from the agenda buffer to the
corresponding org-mode buffer with functions that switch to the
subtree indirect buffer.

Now I've switched back to the original, default behaviour.  The
problem with what I tried was that I tended to clock-in to the
indirect buffer, with the result that org-clock-marker tended to get
lost, making switching tasks or clocking out break.  I consider this
my fault, though, not an org-mode issue.

| Jason F. McBrayer                    address@hidden  |
| A flower falls, even though we love it; and a weed grows, |
| even though we do not love it.            -- Dogen        |