[Orgmode] org-mode bug reports

From: Jason Dunsmore
Subject: [Orgmode] org-mode bug reports
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 15:51:09 -0800

Hi, I'm new to org-mode.  Thanks so much for this great software.
It's so much easier to use than planner.   Here are some bugs/issues
I've been having with version 4.56 on GNU Emacs 21.4.1:

1. Killing a line above lines containing links kills them also.  For
example, type

* title
[[http://url.com][link]]
[[http://url.com][link]]

...then go to the title line, pres C-k C-k, and the lines after it
will be killed also.  It should take six presses of C-k to kill 3
lines with their corresponding hard line breaks.

2. If you put a link at the end of a bullet, it there is no "..." at
the end of the line when that section is folded.  For example:

* title [[http://url.com][link]]
text

3. Links are sometimes shown twice, when there's actually only one
link.  I haven't figured out exactly when this happens, but pressing
C-l (refresh display) fixes it.

4. Agenda mode doesn't work.  When I schedule tasks for the current
week and enter the agenda, it only shows the days of the week, there
are no entries.  I followed the steps from the tutorial.

Jason