[Orgmode] feature related to elided text while searching

From: John J Foerch
Subject: [Orgmode] feature related to elided text while searching
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 12:41:45 -0500

Hi,

Suppose I am viewing an org-mode file, with a large tree of headings and
subheadings, all collapsed.  I search for some text from the top of the file,
and when the search completes, point is now in one of the subheadings.  If
this subheading has sibling nodes after it, those headings are elided with
`...'.  This is the behavior I would like to change.  I would like sibling
headings to be shown collapsed, rather than completely elided.

Can anyone tell me how I might accomplish this?  What part of org-mode source
code should I study to make this happen?

Thank you,

John Foerch