[Orgmode] M-left/right, also customization

From: Wes Nakamura
Subject: [Orgmode] M-left/right, also customization
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 15:00:48 -0800 (PST)

I'm also seeing the problem where using M-left/right on an empty
headline is removing the trailing space.  Is this still being worked on?
I still see it in 4.60.

Is there an org-agenda hook or another way to change settings so they
only affect the agenda view?  I'd like to use variable-width fonts in
the org file, but use fixed-width fonts in the agenda view, so things
align properly.  I figured the easiest way to do that was to set
buffer-local faces when the agenda view is brought up via a hook.

I'm using local variables to set org-time-stamp-custom-formats, and it
seems that at times the custom format is used, but other times they're
not.  I'm having a hard time tracking down exactly when it works and
when it doesn't.  Is it possible that this doesn't work when set in
local variables (I found a couple of other ones that also didn't work)?

Wes