Re: [Orgmode] Re: Suggest a new feature for org-remember-templates

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Suggest a new feature for org-remember-templates
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 11:10:01 +0100

On Jan 15, 2007, at 20:04, Leo wrote:

But the feature I propose is not important anymore. Since the
*remember* buffer is in org-mode, we can use the normal org key
bindings to set timestamps.

I still think this is a good idea.  Being prompted is probably more
efficient than having to walk through the template and insert things
yourself.  The best way is probably to already display the template,
and then walk through it to prompt for information in the right sequence.

However I still feel there is room for improvement to make remember
the input engine for GTD etc. ;)

Like?

- Carsten