Re: HTML exporter bug? was Re: [Orgmode] Inserting some java script

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: HTML exporter bug? was Re: [Orgmode] Inserting some java script
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 11:17:40 +0100

On Jan 15, 2007, at 13:23, David Emery wrote:

On Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 11:34:36 +0000, "Graham Smith" <address@hidden> wrote:
I don't really want it in every page, but I will look at that as well.

I did try the @ symbol and it didn't work. In fact I hadn't used it properly, but even using it as you have illustrated, it
still gives me text rather than the link to the webwidget.

I just tried it myself and it comes out even weirder than what you described. I
get this:

Yes, I agree that things inside an html tag protected with @ should be fully
protected from any mingling during export, and this is not the case.
Org-mode has not been designed very well as an exportable format, so these
things are not easily done.  Part of the problem is that the exporter is
line-based, it looks at the file line by line.

Not sure how much of these problems will disappear in the near future :-(

- Carsten