[Orgmode] agenda mode

From: J. David Boyd
Subject: [Orgmode] agenda mode
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 13:11:41 -0500

Can someone verify something for me?

I thought that, when in agenda mode, using Diary, I saw the day. and then the
diary entries.  However, now I am seeing the diary entries, then the day.

Now, for example, I see

Wednesday 24 January 2007
Thursday 25 January 2007
  Diary:      13:00...... Go to bank
Friday 26 January 2007
Saturday 27 January 2007

To me, the above says that my Diary entries are happening on Thursday.

However, in my diary, I have

&Friday 13:00 Go to bank

Any ideas, am I missing something obvious, or does the rest of the world and
org work this way and I somehow never noticed it before?

TIA,

Dave in Largo, FL