[Orgmode] org-mode 4.63 (was: [Orgmodelink navigation

From: T. V. Raman
Subject: [Orgmode] org-mode 4.63 (was: [Orgmodelink navigation
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 10:43:45 -0800

Thanks for adding org-next-link and org-previous-link.

Couple of nit requests: could these be made to cycle through the
buffer a la isearch -- rather than failing silently when on the
first (or last) link as happens at present with org-next-link
(org-previous-link).

    Carsten> I have just uploaded 4.63 which fixes this problem
    Carsten> for now - with the side effect that the format of
    Carsten> agenda dates is no longer customizable.  Will take
    Carsten> more time to figure out how to fix this.  Anyway,
    Carsten> 4.63 works again, sorry for the hickup.
    Carsten>
    Carsten> Raman, the link navigation commands are in there as
    Carsten> well.
    Carsten>
    Carsten> Thanks, David, for the report!
    Carsten>
    Carsten> - Carsten
    Carsten>
    Carsten> http://www.astro.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org/
    Carsten>
    Carsten> On Jan 25, 2007, at 19:11, J. David Boyd wrote:
    Carsten>

> Can someone verify something for me?
    >>
    >> I thought that, when in agenda mode, using Diary, I saw
    >> the day. and then the diary entries.  However, now I am
    >> seeing the diary entries, then the day.
    >>
    >> Now, for example, I see
    >>
    >> Wednesday 24 January 2007 Thursday 25 January 2007 Diary:
    >> 13:00...... Go to bank Friday 26 January 2007 Saturday 27
    >> January 2007
    >>

    >> To me, the above says that my Diary entries are happening
    >> on Thursday.
    >>
    >> However, in my diary, I have
    >>
    >> &Friday 13:00 Go to bank
    >>

    >> Any ideas, am I missing something obvious, or does the
    >> rest of the world and org work this way and I somehow
    >> never noticed it before?
    >>

    >> TIA,
    >>
    >> Dave in Largo, FL

Carsten Dominik Sterrenkundig Instituut "Anton Pannekoek"
    Carsten> Universiteit van Amsterdam Kruislaan 403 NL-1098SJ
    Carsten> Amsterdam phone: +31 20 525 7477

 Thanks,
 --Raman

--