[Orgmode] A nice feature to suggest

From: Leo
Subject: [Orgmode] A nice feature to suggest
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 04:05:57 +0000

Hello Carsten,

In org, if a subtree has a ARCHIVE tag, it will stay collapsed in
visibility cycling. I found this functionality useful in two cases:

  - When archive location is in the same file as .org file
  - A tree with REPEATing items.

Thus, I suggest if a heading of a subtree starts with '+', it will
behave similar to a ARCHIVE tag during visibility cycling. For
example, "** +Arhived Tasks...".

Comments?

Regards,