Re: [Orgmode] Inserting some java script

From: Graham Smith
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Inserting some java script
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 11:45:01 +0000

Carsten,

Thanks, it just keeps getting bettter :-)

Grahan

On 20/02/07, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden > wrote:

On Jan 15, 2007, at 11:44, Graham Smith wrote:

> My plan (and please someone tell me if this just won't work) is to
> publish emacs docs onto my web server and allow selected people to
> comment on them using Fleck http://fleck.com/
>
>  To access Fleck I want to insert the following code at the top of
> the Emacs document before publishing to HTML
>
> <!-- Start of Fleck WebWidget Code -->
> <script type="text/_javascript_" language="_javascript_" src="">> http://webwidget.fleck.com/?v=small_image"></script>
> <!-- End of Fleck WebWidget Code -->

In the forthcoming version 4.66, there will be a way to
have some HTML segments exported untouched.

If will work for single lines like this

     #+HTML: this stuff will be exported literally

and for longer chunks like this

     #+BEGIN_HTML
     All lines here will be exported
     literally into HTML, and will be removed
     in ASCII export and all other export backends
     #+END_HTML

- Carsten