Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 4.66

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 4.66
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 14:25:49 +0100

On Feb 25, 2007, at 20:54, Bastien wrote:

Hi Carsten,

  - When entering date and time at the prompt, you can now mix
  entering text and selecting something in the calendar.

That's very nice.  Maybe the minibuffer prompt might be slightly
improved by dynamically displaying the date the cursor is on, hence
increasing or decreasing the [...] part accordingly.  That would make
it clearer that you can add further information (such as time).

I like this idea, sounds good to me.  I think I can make this work under
Emacs, but not under XEmacs.  Does anyone know how to modify the
minibuffer prompt under XEmacs?

- Carsten

Regards,

--