[Orgmode] org-mode 4.67

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] org-mode 4.67
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 20:46:36 +0100

Hi

Already since two days I have version 4.67 on the org-mode homepage

http://www.astro.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org

It has only a few minor changes - the reason for this release
is that I got another chance put the latest version into
CVS emacs.  If this one does not cause any trouble,
Emacs 22 will ship with org-mode 4.67 - pretty cool I'd say.

Enjoy

- Carsten

Changes in Version 4.67
-----------------------

   - Expert mode for fast tag selection.
     When org-fast-tag-selection-single-key is `expert', not even
     the selection window is shown, only the prompt.  One more C-c
     gets you the window, another one goes to multiple selection mode.

   - Synchronized with Emacs once more:  Emacs CVS has now org-mode
     4.67.  At least until it causes a problem, then the Emacs people
     will switch back to 4.56.  Lets hope there will be no problem.
     I don't expect one, mostly due to the great work you all do
     here in quickly reporting bugs.

   - Code cleanup

   - Bug fixes