[Orgmode] Re: [OT] Mädesüßöl - was Re: Re: Weird error when compiling o

From: Uwe Jochum
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [OT] Mädesüßöl - was Re: Re: Weird error when compiling org 4.66
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 12:21:24 +0100

Although being a native German I never had heard the word "Mädesüßöl"
before... After a look into a dictionary it is this:

"Mädesüß" is a plant, a kind of a rose.

"Öl" is oil.

Both packed together into a German "Nominalkompositum", which is a
nominal compound. Great fun fornonnativespeakersofGerman.

So it's simply a kind of rose oil. Don't know if that one tastes sweet.

Schöne Grüße,

Uwe

Message from Feb 28 2007 (12:18):