[Orgmode] Re: [OT] Mädesüßöl - was Re: Re: Weird error when compiling or

From: goud-H
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [OT] Mädesüßöl - was Re: Re: Weird error when compiling org 4.66
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 21:51:46 +0000 (UTC)

> but I can't figure out what it is ([something] sweet oil?). Anyone care to
> explain these words to us non-German speakers?
>
> Dave

i confess, it really isnt a very commonly used word in german.
but looking for the *shortest possible* word including all the 4 non-ascii
letters in german i had this idea.

as you may have read in the meantime, mainly the green parts and flowers are
used as an aromatic ingredient in drinks and also in medical appliances for its
medicinal properties.
the oil (german: Öl) is (admittedly) very rarely used in cosmetic products, i
guess due to its anti-inflammatory attributes.

goud-H