Re: [Orgmode] Bug in #+CATEGORY

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug in #+CATEGORY
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 13:09:02 +0200

Leo <address@hidden> writes:

> Now go to "* A" and type "C-x n s" and then bring up the agenda by
> "C-c a a" and you can see "Call someone" is in Category A although it
> should be in Category B.

Yes, i can reproduce that.  And I guess it might be related to a bug i
was about to submit.

In the global TODO list buffer, instead of archiving (C-c $) the current
headline the cursor is on, Org will archive the whole tree the task is a
subtree of.  Which might lead to a "Doh! Where is my project?"-bug.

For example :

,----
| * Blorg
| #+CATEGORY: blorg
| #+ARCHIVE: archives/blorg_archive::
|
| ** DONE publish blorg examples
`----

Archiving the task marked DONE will put the whole "* Blorg" tree in
archives/blorg_archives.org.  Does anyone encounter such a problem ?

Regards,

--
Bastien