[Orgmode] Re: Bug in #+CATEGORY

From: Bastien
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Bug in #+CATEGORY
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 09:55:34 +0200

Leo <address@hidden> writes:

> Bastien, can you give a specific reproducible case? Damn, I have seen
> this bug before but was not able to reproduce it.

I've been testing around this morning and i cannot reproduce it neither.
I will report it in details as soon as i stumble upon it again, since it
is a *very* confusing issue -- when it happened to me, i first thought
i'd lost a big part of my (single) org-mode file ...

'Hope my next mail on this list will be more helpful ...

--
Bastien