Re: [Orgmode] Request: org as minor mode?

From: Denis Bueno
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Request: org as minor mode?
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 18:08:20 -0400

On 3/31/07, T. V. Raman <address@hidden> wrote:
I've now come to rely heavily on org-mode for too many things --
this is of course good.

But this is also means that increasingly, I'd like to use
org-mode as a minor mode in conjunction with other major
modes. Is this possible?

org lets you use things like orgtbl or org-cdlatex within
org-mode;

There is of course:

 org-cdlatex-mode
 Command: Toggle the minor `org-cdlatex-mode'.

 orgtbl-mode
 Command: The `org-mode' table editor as a minor mode for use in other modes.

-Denis