[Orgmode] Re: Idea: Agenda Search publish?

From: Tim O'Callaghan
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Idea: Agenda Search publish?
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 21:29:25 +0200

Yes thats exactly what i meant. I know there is an ascii mechanism
using emacs in batch mode mentioned in the manual, but it is only
text, and i could not get it to work properly under Xemacs for
windows.

I see it as a kind of merge of agenda and publish. I have been playing
with a cut/paste keyboard macro that does a basic ascii publish and i
thought others may be interested in the idea.

Tim.