Re: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: lines are commented when they shouldn't

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: lines are commented when they shouldn't
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 14:21:57 +0200

On Apr 12, 2007, at 12:41, Leo wrote:

----- Carsten Dominik (2007-04-12) wrote:-----

This bug happened when `comment-start' was set to "#".  Org-mode no
longer does this.  Maybe you do set this variable yourself?

- Carsten

I didn't set comment-start. But this happens mysteriously while using
org since yesterday I spent most of the time taking notes using org and
I found some bugs as a result ;)

I am not sure I understand this. Are you saying that comment-start was set somehow automatically?

- Carsten