Re: [Orgmode] few bugs in HTML export and wrong links

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] few bugs in HTML export and wrong links
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 13:33:30 +0200

On May 4, 2007, at 12:56, Giovanni Ridolfi wrote:

Hello everybody,
                it seems to me that I found

3 bugs in the HTML exporter
and
2 missing links in Crasten's site ;-)

Please, find attached the file that shows such bugs & missing links

Giovanni

------------------- org-file with bug report --------------
#+TITLE:     foo.org
#+LANGUAGE:  en
* Org [[http://staff.science.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org/org.html][mode]]
** TODO  [0/3] :BUGS:HTML:export:
   + [ ] It does not preserve the links in the TOC for the HTML export
         (see * Org _mode_ )
   + [ ]  the :QUOTED text following a list is indented :-( /needs a
         blank line + a line with a character to be *not* indented/ :
: is this indented? yes!
   +  please, try it again!
:Now it is not indented anymore
: wow!
   + [ ] option \n:t does not preserve linebreaks I typed after the
     full stops

This is on purpose. The "a", unindented on a new line terminates the list environment.

Now the verse: [with a "\\" linebreak ;-)] \\

Fixed, thanks.

** TODO [0/2] :wrong:links:org:site:
+ [ ] http://staff.science.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org/org.html#Formula- syntax-for-Calc

This one does work for me.