Re: [Orgmode] S-up not raising priority

From: Scott Jaderholm
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] S-up not raising priority
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 12:45:18 -0600

Thanks Carsten,

I had pc-selection-mode enabled.

I disabled it and S-up still doesn't raise priority. From looking at the code it looks like S-right is set to do that.

(org-defkey org-agenda-mode-map [(shift right)] 'org-agenda-priority-up)

Perhaps that's a typo or the manual is outdated.

Thanks,
Scott

On 5/8/07, Carsten Dominik < address@hidden> wrote:
Sounds like a problem with CUA-mode.  Are you using that?

- Carsten