[Orgmode] C-c l failing to create link in BBDB??

From: Angel de Vicente
Subject: [Orgmode] C-c l failing to create link in BBDB??
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 13:06:37 +0100

Hi,

before my query, let me say that ORG just rocks... I've been using for a couple
of weeks now, and I'm not looking back...

Now, about my problem. I've got ORG 4.71, Emacs 21.3.1 and BBDB 2.35. When I
insert by hand a link to a bbdb record, such as

[[bbdb:Emma Mallon][Emma]]

all is well, and the link works fine. BUT, when I try to automatically generate
the link to this record from within the BBDB buffer by pressing C-c l I get the
following error:

Invalid function: (macro . #[(vector) "Á^HÂE\207" [vector aref 3] 3])

Any idea what could be wrong? (Automatically generating links in regular files
or in Gnus articles works fine. So far it seems that it just complains in BBDB
files).

Thanks,
Ángel de Vicente
--