Re: [Orgmode] A little agenda printer script

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] A little agenda printer script
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 10:13:41 +0200

On May 22, 2007, at 15:11, Jason F. McBrayer wrote:

Great, I am happy to see an application so soon!
I have problems to run it, I guess because of python.
My installation did not have the subprocess module...

It's in the standard library, but it's new to Python 2.4 (latest
Python is 2.5).  Odds are you've got Python 2.3, which is still widely
deployed.  Perhaps I'll rewrite in terms of os.popen, instead.

Well, that is one idea, another would be to put a few pdf examples on
a webpage for us to look at it.

- Carsten