Re: [Orgmode] Tag Inheritance

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Tag Inheritance
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 16:33:51 +0200

On May 30, 2007, at 16:21, Eddward DeVilla wrote:

   I was thinking the same thing.  (Sadly I didn't know the option of
the top of my head and had to search the .el file to try and find it.)
Would there be any way to differentiate the matched heading from the
surrounding context?  In regular GUIs I'd say grey of the context, but
that doesn't work well.  Highlighting the match would be more
emacs-ish.

Normal sparse trees created with org-occur do highlight the match.
However, in tags searches, this is not the case.  I guess you are
right that this would be a way to avoid confusion.  But I still
think I might change the default.

Thanks

- Carsten