Re: [Orgmode] Is "*Heading" heading

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Is "*Heading" heading
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 11:18:45 +0200

On Jun 9, 2007, at 20:02, Leo wrote:

Just noticed that if there is no space between "*" and the rest of the
head, that heading won't be exported.

Have we finally made this change? Personally I love this Change.

Not consistently, unfortunately, there are many, many locations
that require a small change to make this valid throughout.

I do have a branch where I am making these changes - if you or
someone else is willing to carefully test this, it would speed
up merging into the main trunk.

So please let me know if you are willing to try this out.

- Carsten