Re: [Orgmode] an annoying indentation

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] an annoying indentation
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 13:39:55 +0200

On Jun 12, 2007, at 19:36, Eddward DeVilla wrote:

I hit this a bit, but I'm pretty quick with C-S-_.  Likewise I use
M-return and M-S-return pretty religiously now.  My problem is that
M-right will insert spaces into the following line when it is blank.
I keep having to clear the following line after inserting and
indenting a list entry at the end of a list.

This problem will disappear in the next version, thanks.

- Carsten