Re: [Orgmode] an annoying indentation

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] an annoying indentation
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:13:14 +0200

On Jun 15, 2007, at 15:44, William Henney wrote:
Note that this will also imply that a list like

- item 1
- item 2
   - item 2a
   - item 2b
- item 3

would be flattened by TAB presses going from top to bottom.

Not according to my understanding, since items 2a and 2b would fall
under the "unless it already has a deeper indentation than that"
clause, so TAB wouldn't touch them. I'm not sure that this is what
everyone else is agreeing to though...

Yes, I did notice that extra bit in your proposal.  However,
I think it will easily lead to unwanted behavior as well:

** heading
       - item 1
       - item 2
       - item 3