[Orgmode] timeline questions (feature request?)

From: Maxim Loginov
Subject: [Orgmode] timeline questions (feature request?)
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 12:52:58 +0700

hi all!

1. is that possible to do a timeline agenda view for selected or all
agenda-files?  so you can see how your project are overlapped in time,
this might help to plan your timetable more naturally.

2. usually I put inactive timestamps everywhere (created todo items,
todo state changes, remarks on progress), this is kind of logging my
activity. during review I'd like to see and analyze my activity during
the day, week etc. the question is: is it possible to create agenda
view with inactive timestamps, similarly to that with active those? it
would be very helpful.

thanks
Maxim