Re: [Orgmode] fill-paragraph

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] fill-paragraph
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 21:28:40 +0200

On Jul 12, 2007, at 5:55, Scott Otterson wrote:

A small bug in v5.02:  If I put the cursor on a headline that is longer
than 100 columns, and if I type

    M-x fill-paragraph

then nothing happens.  It used to be that fill-paragraph would wrap
too-long headlines, but this hasn't worked for maybe the last three
org-mode versions.  I'm using emacs 22.1

Headlines are explicitly excluded from wrapping.  It has to be
like this, because everything including tags etc needs to be
in a single line.

- Carsten