Re: [Orgmode] org mode and reftex

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org mode and reftex
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 21:26:21 +0200

On Jul 12, 2007, at 16:34, francois wrote:

hello,

I use org 5.02/GNU Emacs 22.0.91.1

I configured reftex to handle my biblio. It inserts a citation in this way
[[bib:myKey]]
where
#+LINK: bib file:~/mydocs/mybib.bib::%s

To customize this citation I have defined in my .emacs
(defun my-org-mode-setup ()

Are you adding this function to org-mode-hook?

I guess the problem is this:  When Org-mode exports,
it create a temporary buffer that is also in Org-mode,
but that does not have a file.  The function reftex-parse-all
assumes that a file it associated with it.

You might be able to get away with the following work-around:

Change

  (reftex-parse-all) ; to make reftex aware of the biblio
                     ; # \bibliography{biblio}

to this:

   (if (buffer-file-name) (reftex-parse-all))

- Carsten