Re: [Orgmode] I do not understand this error

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] I do not understand this error
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 06:38:02 +0200

On Jul 12, 2007, at 9:19, Cecil Westerhof wrote:

When checking for the previous date at once you always get filled. If
the previous date is copied to a field and this field is checked, you
get the expected value.
What is happening here?

Again the formula debugger is showing what happens: In one case "" is substituted,
in the other case "     ", which is not equal to "".  I guess you could
call this a bug, I'll see if it can be fixed.

Here is an easy way to check if a field is empty:

(defun not-white (s) (string-match "\\S-" s))

Also why is in the column 'row date' everything in caps?

Bug, fixed now.

- Carsten