Re: [Orgmode] Re: org-mode version 5.03

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: org-mode version 5.03
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 20:47:54 +0200

On Jul 13, 2007, at 18:47, timotheus wrote:

Bummer.  This is fixed in 5.03b, already up both in CVS and
on my website.  Thanks for the fast report!

- Carsten

Hi Carsten,

It would great if the Org-Mode Homepage mentioned that its head revision
is kept in official Emacs CVS -- and which branch. (MAIN?). I used to
think that the CVS version significantly lagged behind releases. Thanks.

This used to be the case because of the feature freeze before the
22.1 release.  Currently both releases are in synch.

OK, I'll put this on the home page.  Thanks.

- Carsten