Re: [Orgmode] Bugs report

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bugs report
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 08:52:48 +0200

On Jul 14, 2007, at 15:19, Bastien wrote:

Hello,

- Org-mode is so powerful that i tend to use it on the top of .txt files (mostly drafts). It recently happened that i exported such a file to
  ASCII using org-export, and the new .txt overwrote the old file
  without asking.

Bummer! Hmm, how should we handle this? file.txt.txt? Or a query?

I guess a query is okay, since this situation is not likely to happen
very often.

Thinking more, I'd say that a query does not make sense, because I can't
think of a reason why you'd say "yes" to override this file.

It is going to be .txt.txt.

  - [ ] This is an example.
    ^   ^
    1   2

Hmmmm. Does look good, I must admit.  Now sure how to make
this work with M-q wrapping.  But I am putting it on the list.

I would say this is more an issue for TAB than M-q. Filling can be left
as it is, while pressing tab should better push the line to the second
position.

OK, sounds reasonable.

- Carsten