Re: [Orgmode] Re: Idea: Quicksilver-like Org-mode (anything.el)

From: Scott Jaderholm
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Idea: Quicksilver-like Org-mode (anything.el)
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 14:31:00 -0600

On 7/15/07, Xavier Maillard <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Scott,

Scott Jaderholm <jaderholm <at> gmail.com> writes:

> With anything.el, you could add the task "Move pictures" to the
> project "Organize shared drive" by typing F5 Orga RET Move pictures
> RET.
>
> You could complete the task by typing F5 Move RET.

Sorry I misunderstand something but I guess this use is well covered by remember
and org-remember-templates, don't you think ?

I think you could add a TODO task to a project reasonably easily with
remember, but I'm not sure you can get the project or task name
completion, or the todo state changing, with remember. If you can I'd
love to hear how it's done.

--Scott