Re: [Orgmode] adding subheadings

From: Scott Jaderholm
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] adding subheadings
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 14:58:59 -0600

Hi Adam,

On 7/15/07, Adam Spiers <address@hidden> wrote:
First post so go easy on me ;-)

Thanks!

Would something like the following be of use to anyone other than me?

Definitely! The general purpose part (inserting subheadings/subtodos)
is useful to me, but I don't have a TODO keywords hierarchy so the
chaining isn't personally useful.

(Suggested key-bindings at the bottom of the code.)

M-j is an intuitive choice, but M-j is also nice for following
headlines with plain lists that are indented correctly. It's going to
be hard to decide which to go with.

I used your code how it is and expected to get
* TODO Something
** TODO Something

and running (setq org-subheading-todo-alist '((\"TODO\" . \"TODO\")))
didn't give me the expected behavior. Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks again for the code,
Scott