Re: [Orgmode] Re: org-mode to LaTeX export

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: org-mode to LaTeX export
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 17:45:36 +0200

Xavier Maillard <address@hidden> writes:

>> There have been a few discussions on a facility for org-mode to
>> export a buffer into LaTeX. I was wondering what is the planned scope
>> of this work?
>
> Bastien has written an org-mode to latex export module which works
> perfectly well. I have tested it on several occasions and you can
> expect Bastien will release soon.

It's on my (new) org-mode webpage now:

  http://www.cognition.ens.fr/~guerry/bastien-org-mode.html

Not intensely tested on my side. Carsten already sent me some feedback,
and there are issues with the math export. Please feel free to send any
comment/bug - especially 'cause i'm off for three days :)

Best regards,

--
Bastien