[Orgmode] [POLL] Different face for 'stuck projects'

From: Leo
Subject: [Orgmode] [POLL] Different face for 'stuck projects'
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 18:43:47 +0100

Dear all,

I'd like your opinions on making 'stuck projects' display with a
different face. Do you think this is a good idea?

My reason:

I often collect projects through _remember_ and then process them by
assigning a date or context, however that means stuck projects will mix
with unstuck projects. This change can make it easier to identify stuck
projects.

Best,