[Orgmode] Highlighting agenda line

From: Rainer Stengele
Subject: [Orgmode] Highlighting agenda line
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 11:12:49 +0200

Being in agenda view I find it nice to see the lines moved over by mouse
highlighted.

I have quite long agenda lines. As the cursor in agenda view stays at the
beginning of the line its
quite hard to track in which line I am at the moment with the cursor.

I would therefore also like the line where the cursor is in highlighted.
Am I missing a custom parameter or do I have to look elesewhere?

rainer