[Orgmode] Re: postponing todos

From: ignotus
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: postponing todos
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 16:29:50 +0200

  >> I would like to have a solution for the following problem: I browse
  >> TODOs in my agenda view and I would like to postpone them, so
  >> agenda buffers don't list them until a certain date. [....]

  > This is what scheduling is for, and then you use the daily/weekly
  > agenda instead of the todo list to see those entries.  To schedule,
  > [....]

Dear Carsten, your reply was as always most helpful and full of
information, thanks.  However that is not good for me.  I use
org-tags-view all the time, because that way only those tasks get listed
that I can actually do (based on context).  I would like to have an
option, that when turned on means that org-tags-view lists all the TODOs
that aren't scheduled in the future.

What do you think Carsten?

Richard