Re: [Orgmode] noob, gnus link opens new frame

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] noob, gnus link opens new frame
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 18:14:43 +0200

On Aug 21, 2007, at 15:38, Gijs Hillenius wrote:

Hello,

Gijs, Netherlands, new to Org.

I'm seriously trying out org-mode, and am currently using version
4.67c. (I should upgrade)

One initial question:

If I'm working on a "task-page.org" and click on a link to a gnus
email message at one of the todo's, this will open a new
screen/frame/window, start gnus and display the intended email.

The function that is called when a gnus link is being followed is
defined in the variable org-link-frame-setup.  The default is
gnus-other-frame, by I am sure there is another function that
might do what you want.  Does any of the GNUS gurus here on the list
know this?  Leo, Bastien?

- Carsten