[Orgmode] Re: Org-mode version 5.05

From: Bastien
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode version 5.05
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 15:51:16 +0200

Hi Giovanni,

Giovanni Ridolfi <address@hidden> writes:

> I think I found some bugs in the latex exporter.
> I have attached the file org-latex.org with
> some examples of the bugs and comments.

sorry for the late answer, I'm on vacation, so my internet access is a
bit chaotic. Here is a "digest" reply to the issues you raised, for
those who can be interested (I've sent you a more detailed reply in
private):

- Now a bug in "dealing with sublevels"

  Yes, for now the exporter doesn't handle the case where you jump
  directly from, say, a \section{} to a \subsubsection{}. This is not a
  priority right now because it's more an issue about writing style. Of
  course, if many of you say it's a common practice within a LaTeX file,
  I'll try to fix this as soon as possible.

- Bug in plain lists

  This is clearly a bug. The LaTeX exporter is very rude with list and
  cannot export sublevels for now. I hope it will be okay when i'm back
  from holiday.

Thanks for your feedback,

--
Bastien