Re: [Orgmode] Not using GTD

From: Sven Bretfeld
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Not using GTD
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 18:31:28 +0200

Hi Carsten

On Wed, Aug 29, 2007 at 07:44:54AM +0200, Carsten Dominik wrote:
> What is your version of org-mode?
>
>    C-h v org-version RET
>
> My guess is that you are not using the latest version of org-mode.
> John is using some features like `org-remember-store-without-prompt'
> which was implemented only very recently.

I see. I had 4.70 installed. Tried to change to the latest version (5.06e)
this afternoon. But now I've got problems with the interaction of
remember and org. They seem to be the same problems as described in
another thread today. Something seems to be wrong with 5.06e. So I
shifted to 4.70 again until the next version or patch.

Thank you for your help,

Sven